Compost Books

This is a blog about my activities composting books. I may post about compost issues or book issues as I see fit. I would say this blog is about taking certain books I encounter and placing them in my compost heap in my back yard. So I call it Compost Books. I compost books that suck or that are falling apart.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

This is the Dreary Cover of the First Book I Will Soon Put on the Compost Pile


Can anyone defend this book, and convince me that my copy should be preserved for posterity?

If you click on the picture above, you will see that I paid 20 cents for this wretched tome at the Half Price Books in Austin, Texas. It was ridiculously overpriced. They could have paid me 20 cents and had I known how bad this book was I would not have agreed to the deal.

SPECIAL UPDATE 11:06 PM CDT June 26, 2005 - - - My wife has just informed me that my copy of City Wars by Dennis Palumbo is missing. I am researching an alternate compost book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home