Compost Books

This is a blog about my activities composting books. I may post about compost issues or book issues as I see fit. I would say this blog is about taking certain books I encounter and placing them in my compost heap in my back yard. So I call it Compost Books. I compost books that suck or that are falling apart.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Retiring this WinChoice Index

The WinChoice index to the right has changed. This is the old index retired today.

COMPOST BOOKS 2008 PRESIDENTIAL WINNABILITY INDEX
DEMS


Mark Warner (VA) 77
Wes Clark (Outer Space) 73
Hillary Clinton (NY) 42
John Edwards (NC) 38
Tom Vilsack (IA) 28

GOP

Condoleeza Rice (CA) 120
Haley Barbour (MS) 83
Mitt Romney (MS) 76
Tim Pawlenty (MN) 76
Tom Tancredo (CO) 47
Rudy Giuliani (NY) 31
Fred Thompson (TN) 30
Chuck Hagel (NE) 29
Bill Frist (TN) 27
Mike Huckabee (AR) 27
Sam Brownback (KS) 27
Mark Sanford (SC) 20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home